PLEASE NOTE: ONLY SOME COTTAGES ARE PET-FRIENDLY
Even as a pet-friendly property, pets and animals are allowed only in cottages designated as ‘Pet Friendly’, not all cottages, and the outside grounds.
No more than one pet per cottage – exceptions may be made at the management discretion
- Your pet must be registered at the time of booking
- No dogs may be on the furniture at any time. You will be charged an extra cleaning fee if we have to remove your pet’s hairs or dirt from beds or sitting areas.
- We reserve the right to exclude any aggressive dogs at any time.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times while on the property
- Dogs are permitted to swim in the docking or quiet sitting area of the property but, not the sandy beach area. They must be leashed as soon as they exit the water.
- You must clean up after your pet for the safety and comfort of all other guests.
- Please ensure that your pet is not making noise that will disrupt the comfort and enjoyment of other guests.
- Any damage or extra cleaning required is subject to an additional charge and will be charged to your credit card on file.